Welcome to Show 226
Subject this time out:
1. The "straight skinny" on Star Citizen. Has it been mismanaged? Have reports of what is going on at Star Citizen been exaggerated? What really goes into making a triple-A game?
2. Where did Anthem go wrong? Have we seen changes in the industry that has caused this?
3. Have business models that depend on microtransactions and loot boxes reached the point where the government is finally going to regulate the industry? Has the game industry reached the point where it is on government radar? Is it a moral conundrum? What will happen when the government finally steps in to police the games industry?
4. Is the walk-off at riot games a change in the way the industry works?
5. What have we been playing - a game bricks Fran's phone