Why That Kickstarter You Funded Looks Like It’s Failing
Posted by MMO Melting Pot [HTML][XML][PERM][FULL] on 27 June 2013, 11:56 am
Today’s post isn’t specific to MMOs, but is so tremendously true – and useful – that we’re featuring it anyway. There’s a saying in software development that “The first 80% of development takes 80% of the time, and the last 20% of development takes the other 80% of the time.” As more and more games [...]


· Older Entries >>

Show: [ALL] [NEWS] [BLOGS] [PODCASTS]

Updated Today:
A Green Mushroom [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
DDOcast [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
DocHoliday's MMO Saloon [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Engadget Gaming [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Eve Bloggers [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
GamesRadar [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Massively Overpowered [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Rock Paper Shotun [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Updated this Week:
Morphisat's Blog [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Mystic Worlds [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
No Prisoners, No Mercy [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Tobold [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Updated this Month:
Chimps in Space [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
MMORPG.COM News [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
PC Gamer Podcast [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
The Servitor [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Welshtroll [HTML] [XML] [FULL]
Zen of Design [HTML] [XML] [FULL]