Filed under: Betas, Trailers, Video, Business Models, Classes, Events (Real-World), Game Mechanics, Launches, MMO Industry, Patches, Previews, PvP, Endgame, News Items, Mobile, MMOFPS, World of Tanks, Miscellaneous, Not So Massively, Sandbox, Dungeons, MOBA, League of Legends, Diablo III, Crowdfunding, Destiny, Elite: Dangerous, HearthstoneNo So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- Path of Exile announced its second miniexpansion, Forsaken Masters, and released a new digital comic.
- Destiny discussed its endgame systems, level cap, and beta turnout.
- MOBA Gigantic revealed playable character Charnok, the draconic sorcerer.
- League of Legends unveiled new champion Gnar. GNAR SMASH, etc.
- Ultima Forever will sunset on August 29th. Forever.
- Games of Glory talked up its persistent MOBA universe.
- Got 50 bucks? You can afford Star Citizen's newest ship.
- Elite: Dangerous' premium beta 1 is now underway.
- Oort Online hopes to satisfy your itch for online Minecraft.
- Mobile MMO Dawn of the Immortals released its launch trailer (see it after the cut).
- Aeria Games will publish new MOBA Chaos Heroes this fall.
- Snail's King of Wushu MOBA also nabbed a new trailer.
- World of Tanks will include strongholds in its next big update.
- Hearthstone unlocked the doors to the Plague Quarter in its Naxxramas rollout.
- Our sister site Joystiq peeked at the Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition PS4 pre-order bonuses.
Not So Massively: Destiny's endgame, Path of Exile's expansion, and LoL's new champion originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 04 Aug 2014 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.